This website provides general information and discussion with regards to Culinary Nutrition, Holistic Nutrition and Health and Wellness-related subject matter. The words and content provided in this website (including the blog post content and any added linked materials provided), are not intended to be and should not be construed as medical advice. Should the reader or any other person possess a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately-licensed health/medical practitioner or related health care worker
The information provided in Simply Well Fed Plans and Culinary Nutrition Cooking Classes is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. None of my services shall be used to diagnose or treat any health problem or disease. I cannot and do not provide medical advice. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before altering your diet. The information and recipes provided in Simply Well Fed Plans, The Next Steps and Culinary Nutrition Cooking Classes should not be used in place of a consultation with your physician or other health care provider. I do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Should you have any healthcare-related questions, please consult your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of the information provided in this plan.
BY-LAWS OF THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATURAL NUTRITION 3393291 CANADA INC. CODE OF ETHICS FOR CSNN GRADUATES
The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition has as its mission the education of the individual in the principles of holistic health care and the principles of natural nutrition, to further the well-being of people and the healing of planet Earth. To this end, a graduate of CSNN agrees to:
1. Maintain an interest in the well-being of all human beings, regardless of colour, creed or nationality, and in the care of planet Earth.
2. Respect the right of his/her client as an individual in all respects, as to personal tastes, morals and social values.
3. Be non-judgmental as to the life values and experience of the client.
4. Treat the client under all circumstances with due concern for the dignity of the individual.
5. Respect the confidential nature of his/her relationship with the client and protect the confidentiality of assessments and recorded
6. Guide and counsel his/her client in the best way to achieve optimal health through natural nutrition, but always respect the right and need
for the client to make the final decision in all wellness plans.
7. Teach the client to accept responsibility for his/her own health choices and actions.
8. Accept full responsibility for the consequences of his/her own acts.
9. Provide professional services only in those areas in which s/he has competence and training.
10. Recognize the need to work co-operatively with other disciplines, holistic or allopathic, to best serve the client’s need, respecting the
unique contribution of each discipline.
12. Resolve to improve and maintain his/her professional competence in the field of natural nutrition and holistic health care.
13. Accurately identify oneself using one of the approved CSNN designations and/or titles to avoid misleading the public about your role as
a holistic nutrition professional.