Terms and Conditions
Simply Well Fed Plans
* The cost of service for 'Simply Well Fed Plans' and 'The Next Steps' services are due in full prior to the
commencement of the nutritional services and are due upon the date indicated on the Simply Well Fed
Invoice that is issued by email. Services can be paid with cash or e-transfer.
* 'Simply Well Fed Plans' and 'The Next Steps' services are not transferrable and can only be used by the
* No refunds can be offered for 'Simply Well Fed Plans' and 'The Next Steps' services.
Simply Well Fed Cooking Classes
* The cost of service for the Simply Well Fed Culinary Nutrition Cooking Classes is due in full upon registration
of the class and receipt of the Simply Well Fed Invoice that is issued by email. Cooking classes can be paid
with cash or e-transfer.
* No refunds can be offered for classes, unless cancelled by Simply Well Fed.
* Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the class will be credited in the full amount of the cost toward
another Simply Well Fed Culinary Nutrition Cooking Class of your choice.
* Cancellations made within 72 hours of the class are not transferable to a future Simply Well Fed Culinary
Nutrition Cooking Class.
* Simply Well Fed Cooking Classes are transferable to another registrant.
* Simply Well Fed Cooking Classes can be purchased for another as a gift.
The entire contents of this website are based on the opinions and Lisa Cheverie, CHNC, CNE. It is subject to change without notice. Please note that Lisa is not a dietician, pharmacist, physician or other licensed healthcare professional. The information on this website, within the 'Simple Well Fed Plans', 'The Next Steps' and 'Simple Well Fed Cooking Classes' is NOT intended as medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the care of a qualified health care professional. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases or treat any diseases. Always consult with your primary care physician or licensed healthcare provider for all diagnoses and treatment of any diseases or conditions, for medications or medical advice, as well a before changing your health care program.
You may not create a link to this website without prior consent from Simply Well Fed.
Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offence.
Neither Simply Well Fed, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, suitability or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Simply Well Fed expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Simply Well Fed shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains information that is owned by Simply Well Fed. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless written consent has been given by Simply Well Fed.